Glenelg, 47 Moseley Street
Sold for $1,200,000
Auction: Saturday 18th May at 11am (USP), call for details.
A timeless residence of class and distinction, step into beautiful interiors rich in character and flawlessly fused with modern enhancements. Grand proportions in pristine condition are complimented by naturally light-flooded rooms, with a flowing design that caters to entertainers both inside and out.
Secluded from the street by leafy surrounds and a high brush fence, double glazing ensures a peaceful environment in the midst of this vibrant locale.
What we love about this property:
- 4 spacious bedrooms include Master Suite with luxe spa bathroom and BIR
- Elegant formal lounge with adjoining sunroom
- Traditional family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Expansive open plan living with picture windows boasts superior kitchen with Miele appliances inc dishwasher and dining area
- Large laundry with convenient powder room and plenty of storage space
- Outdoor studio, perfect for the home gym or workshop with garage access
- Large tiled verandah, striking entry and wide hallway
- Stained floorboards, fireplaces, high ornate ceilings and cellar
- Ducted heating and cooling, ceiling fans to all bedrooms, split system A/C to living and gym
- Alarmed throughout, intercom, coded rear gate
- Heated and salt chlorinated Swim Spa, sheltered by large sail for extra privacy
- Paved rear yard with water feature, 2 showers and rainwater tank
- Double garage features auto tilt door and workbench with entry off a wide lane
Exceptionally located, it's a short stroll to one SA's best beaches and iconic reserves for a kick of the footy or quality time with the kids and pets. Take your pick from an endless variety of eateries and entertainment in Moseley Square, Marina Pier or on Jetty Road. There's even public transport at your doorstep to make the commute to work even easier!
This is a family classic offering a first class lifestyle and an absolute must to inspect.
C/T = Volume 5337 Folio 507
Council = City of Holdfast Bay
Land Size = 694sqm approx
House built = 1920 approx
|Approx year built||1926|
|Virtual Tour Url:||http://video.visualdomain.com.au/23379/?bcId=23281...|
|Video Tour Url:||http://video.visualdomain.com.au/23379/?bcId=23281...|