Newmarket, 2/20 Foster Street
Sold for $400,000
This stunning townhouse in a lovely complex of 4 has been prepared to sell & please the successful buyer! No better value can be found elsewhere, and the owner is moving so this must be sold.
This beautiful townhouse offers everything one would want in desirable living. There is a main living area which opens to the dining & kitchen. These areas flow to the rear & private back courtyard. There is also a flat grassed area which would make a great area for a low-maintenance pet. The single lock up garage offers private access through to the kitchen, and the built-in European style laundry is also located here. The 2 double-sized bedrooms also have very large wardrobes and ceiling fans.
* Fans throughout, air conditioning for the open living area
* Low maintenance complex - 4 townhouses in total
* Please call for Body Corporate forms & information on approx. rental return
* Private access from garage
* Pet friendly complex
* Lovely courtyard and small yard area at rear
* Loads of storage throughout
* Security screens on all windows
Convenient & quiet location:
* 100 meters to the lovely Spencer Park & 350 meters to McCook Park
* 120 meters walk to Newmarket Central
* 800 meters approx. to Kelvin Grove QUT - 2 bus stops away on the 345 route.
* 560 meters to Newmarket Primary School
* 750 meters to Wilston Train Station, and 600 meters to Newmarket Train Station
* 150 meters walk to the city direct bus - be in the city in 5 minutes!
* 150 meters to St Ambrose.
|Land Size||152 sqm|